Down Syndrome Awareness Month Discount
If you are a medical provider or expectant parent needing only a single copy, then please request one through the Free booklet form. Digital copies of our materials are also available at no charge. The bookstore is for purchasing multiple printed books. Any individual or group can purchase Lettercase materials directly from our institute, including:
- Understanding a Down Syndrome Diagnosis ($8.00 each)
- Delivering a Down Syndrome Diagnosis bi-folds ($1.50 each)
- Understanding Prenatal Screening and Testing for Chromosome Conditions in English ($2.00 each) and Spanish ($2.00 each).
- Welcoming a Newborn with Down Syndrome: A New Parent’s Guide to the First Month ($15 each)
- Your Loved One Is Having a Baby with Down Syndrome ($8 each)
All proceeds from book sales are paid to the University of Kentucky’s Human Development Institute to support the cost of the Lettercase program, including medical outreach and booklet dissemination.
Purchase via Invoice:
Purchase via Credit Card, for 30 items or less (10% shipping):
Purchase via Credit Card, for more than 30 items (5% shipping):
If you want to order our other titles, Diagnosis to Delivery: A Pregnant Mother’s Guide to Down Syndrome (in English or Spanish), please go to Woodbine House.