Both large and small gifts to Lettercase will be used to expand our outreach to medical providers sharing a prenatal diagnosis of Down syndrome – so that patients receive accurate and balanced information. Ongoing funding allows us to do the following:
- Create translated versions of the booklet;
- Present vital information at medical and advocacy conferences;
- Provide large-scale distributions to members of medical organizations.
There are two ways to make donations to the Down Syndrome Diagnosis Lettercase Program:
- You can make an online donation by credit card, and you will be directed to the University of Kentucky Office of Development.
- You can also make a contribution by check. Checks should be made payable to the University of Kentucky, with Lettercase indicated clearly on the check memo line. Checks should be mailed to the UK Office of Development, 100 Sturgill Development Bldg, Lexington, KY 40506–0015.
All donations are tax-deductible and receive an acknowledgement letter, which also serves for tax purposes.