The National Center for Prenatal and Postnatal Resources offers various programs, and all of our resources are available free online. Printed versions are also available for purchase, and all proceeds are used to support our program at the University of Kentucky:
- Lettercase offers prenatal resources for patients first learning about a prenatal screening/testing and a suspected diagnosis. Lettercase covers multiple conditions in multiple languages.
Ideally, these resources would be handed to a patient by a medical professional at the moment of receiving new about screen results
- Down Syndrome Pregnancy offers resources about Down syndrome for new and expectant parents in English and Spanish. Ideally, these resources would be offered to expectant parents preparing for the birth of a baby with Down syndrome or parents with a newborn.
- Diagnosis to Delivery (English and Spanish)
- Welcoming a Newborn (English and Spanish)
- Your Loves One is Having a Baby with Down Syndrome
- Coping with Loss: Down Syndrome
- Website Articles
- Brighter Tomorrows is a course with videos for medical professionals about how to sensitively deliver a diagnosis.